Friday 8th & Saturday 9th December
12pm till 5pm
St. Mary’s Lane
Leeds LS9 7EH
We are interested in the future of our local area and what we can do as a community to influence it.
We want to bring together a group of people who live and work in the area to develop a neighbourhood plan. This will give the community power to set planning policies, develop a shared vision for their neighbourhood and so shape the development and growth of the local area.
Our Local is the first step in engaging with as many people in this neighbourhood as possible.
Drop in from 12-5pm on Friday 8th & Saturday 9th December to learn more about neighbourhood planning and how you can be involved.
We want to fill Patrick Studios, St. Mary’s Lane, with photos, maps and conversations that explore what our local is. We need your help to do that.
All ages welcome,
refreshments will be provided
How you can be involved:
- Take and share photos of the neighbourhood.
- Send photos to be included to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share photos on social media using #ourlocalproject.
- Bring photos along on the day of the event.
- Contribute your thoughts and create your own map on the day.
- Join a free heritage walk of the area – each day at 2pm, aprx. duration 45 mins)