Friday 20th July
10:00am till 4:00pm
RP Fighting Blindness would like to invite you to an Information Day focusing on Inherited Retinal Dystrophies (IRDs) and syndromes, including Retinitis Pigmentosa and Usher syndrome.
The event will include presentations from the following:
• Mr Martin McKibben, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Leeds Teaching Hospital
• Mr Raj Mukherjee, Consultant Ophthalmologist , Leeds Teaching Hospital
• Oxsight Smart Glasses
• Leeds & Bradford Rehabilitation Teams
• There will also be talks from a number of patients living with these conditions
• Chance to meet and discuss what support is available with local organisations supporting patients.
This is a great opportunity to find out more about Inherited Retinal Dystrophies (IRDs); the latest research information, to put your questions to the experts, meet other people and engage with the charity.
This event is free of charge, and is open to:
Anyone affected by RP or an inherited retinal dystrophy and their families
Professionals working with affected families
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AND PLACES ARE LIMITED, SO PLEASE DO CONTACT US TO CONFIRM YOUR PLACE!
If you would like to attend the event or you have any questions, please contact the RPFB office for further details.
Telephone: 01280 821334 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: RP Fighting Blindness, P.O Box 350, Buckingham MK18 1GZ
Click here for a programme of the day